Tactile Mobility provides smart and autonomous vehicles with the missing tactile sensing and data that make vehicles smarter, roads better, and mobility ecosystems enhanced.
What you’ll do
- Lead a team of skilled cloud developers, creating large-scale cutting-edge geographical mapping platform and algorithms.
- Managing the delivery of multiple, complex, simultaneous development projects from design through to release
- Ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely while driving all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Making key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives
- Effectively communicating with technical, business and management level stakeholders
- Monitor technical aspects of an off-shore frontend team
What you’ll need?
- 3+ years experience in managing large (5+) teams of highly skilled developers, and the ability to lead, coach, guide, and influence them
- 5+ years of full-time experience in cloud or Full-Stack engineering positions
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field, from a leading university
- Strong track record of leading and managing the delivery of software development projects, meeting key milestones, and overcoming challenges
- Experienced in both architecture and implementation-level software design of backend large-scale systems. Cloud is an advantage
- Ability to manage, track and identify risks, bottlenecks, and challenges ahead of time, and oversee technical coordination to resolve them
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, and driven team in a context-switching environment
- Ability to effectively work with Product Managers, and senior management
- Prior experience from start-up environment – A BIG ADVANTAGE!
- Ability to manage an off-shore team. Russian – an advantage