As SR. QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER, you will be responsible for testing & validating Tactile’s in-vehicle products, be involved in the design and development of automation infrastructure and testing as well as tests integration and bug analysis.
You’ll work with tools such as CI/CD (Jenkins etc.), Python scripts and HW evaluation boards.
You’ll have a strong impact on the safety and reliability of our in-vehicle software.
What you’ll do
- Develop testing scenarios and supporting tools using Python
- Automate the current validation process by building automation scripts and tools – allowing the system to scale up
- Analyze system performance and correctness
- Working with multiple interfaces to get requirements for scenarios development
- Master system behavior and its deep algorithms and logic
What you’ll need
- At least 5 years of experience in system tests automation
- Experienced in building test plans, creative tests case writing and out-of-the-box thinking
- Sc. in Computer Science or related field – an advantage
- Good Python programming skills (C is an advantage)
- Experience in CI systems such as Jenkins – an advantage
- Self-fast-learner, responsible, great communication skills, team player
- Thoroughness and attention to details.
- Proactive, can-do attitude.