Tactile Mobility provides smart and autonomous vehicles with the missing tactile sensing and data that make vehicles smarter, roads better, and mobility-ecosystems enhanced.
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer with data passion to handle big data to analyze, design, develop and deploy new data pipelines that will move the needle of our company.
What you’ll do
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture; Identity, design, and implementing internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
Our ideal candidates are familiar with Agile development methodologies, software automated testing, continuous integration, deployment and a little bit of DevOps.
Ultimately, your role as a Senior Data Engineer will be to build a high-quality, innovative, and fully performing data arena that complies with coding standards and technical design.
What you’ll need
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: Lambda, Glue, Athena, EMR
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Scala, Java, etc.
- BSc degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
- Goal oriented team player