Tactile Mobility provides ADAS and autonomous vehicles with the missing tactile sensing and data that makes vehicles better aware on the road ahead.
What you’ll do
We’re seeking a well-rounded, experienced embedded SW engineer to join our team. You will take a significant part in developing super reliable and sophisticated RT software to be part of leading car makers. You will work with top-notch engineers and researchers from both Tactile Mobility and from most reputable car makers, while impacting safety of future vehicles.
What you’ll need
- 8+ years of Embedded SW engineering experience
- Proficiency in RT C programming
- Python skills (a major advantage)
- A strong grasp of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in regulated industries (a big plus)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Good English skills
- Strong teamwork, motivation, and communication abilities
- A quick learning mindset
Ready to drive innovation in smart mobility solutions? Join us now and shape the future of the automotive world.